- «Pirates of the Caribbean» media franchise (2003-2017): Can a bandit and a scoundrel be a nice guy?
- The normalization of homosexuality in the cartoon «Frozen»
- Features of perception drug propaganda by the «Savages» (2012) movie
- The analysis of the cartoon «Planes: fire and rescue»
- «Tomorrowland»: What if we get all the way up there and there is everything?
The «what is good» project evaluates mass media activity from the perspective of family values, and spreads information about the influence of media on people. It helps readers to develop a conscious perception of information from the view point of the question «What does this teach us»?.
The purpose of the «What is good» project is to create optimal conditions for the revival of moral values in popular culture and to protect children and adults from the harmful effect of modern media. Make the world better with us!