- "Spider-Man: Away from Home": Talk me into rescuing the world
- Hollywood Reboots Russophobia for the New Cold War
- “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”: on the responsibility of actors for the realization of their talents
- A program code of the movie “Men in black: International”
- Luc Besson’s film "Anna": a story repeated in the form of a farce
The «what is good» project evaluates mass media activity from the perspective of family values, and spreads information about the influence of media on people. It helps readers to develop a conscious perception of information from the view point of the question «What does this teach us»?.
The purpose of the «What is good» project is to create optimal conditions for the revival of moral values in popular culture and to protect children and adults from the harmful effect of modern media. Make the world better with us!