- "Before I Fall": How a spoonful of poison was dropped into a barrel of honey
- Film “Wonder Woman” (2017) - analysis without emotion
- Review of the latest movies: Lessons learned from the cartoon “Despicable Me 3”
- The film “Everything, Everything" (2017): How to fondly implement the hate to parents?
- Transformation of an image of American superhero
The «what is good» project evaluates mass media activity from the perspective of family values, and spreads information about the influence of media on people. It helps readers to develop a conscious perception of information from the view point of the question «What does this teach us»?.
The purpose of the «What is good» project is to create optimal conditions for the revival of moral values in popular culture and to protect children and adults from the harmful effect of modern media. Make the world better with us!