- TV sitcom Friends (1994-2004): Powerful subversion against family
- The Impact of Media Use and Screen Time on Children, Adolescents, and Families
- Film “Arrival” (2016): From ecumenical issues to practical wisdom
- Who are the Minions, and why you should not show this cartoon to your children?
- January issue of a magazine National Geographic propagandizes "gender revolution"
The «what is good» project evaluates mass media activity from the perspective of family values, and spreads information about the influence of media on people. It helps readers to develop a conscious perception of information from the view point of the question «What does this teach us»?.
The purpose of the «What is good» project is to create optimal conditions for the revival of moral values in popular culture and to protect children and adults from the harmful effect of modern media. Make the world better with us!