- Things that propagandists of "fact-checking" and fighters against "fakes" forget about
- What is the power of Humor?
- " Factory of Screen Idiots ": French scientists about the decline in children's intelligence
- Modern cinema and children's motivation to study
- Implicit methods of promoting sexual disorientation
The «what is good» project evaluates mass media activity from the perspective of family values, and spreads information about the influence of media on people. It helps readers to develop a conscious perception of information from the view point of the question «What does this teach us»?.
The purpose of the «What is good» project is to create optimal conditions for the revival of moral values in popular culture and to protect children and adults from the harmful effect of modern media. Make the world better with us!